Giving your smile an instant boost!
Teeth Whitening General information:
A smile is a curve that sets many things right. And when sparkling white teeth accompany that smile, the result is even better. Every person would like to have sparkling white teeth but most of us have teeth ranging from pale yellow to a light brown.
Teeth whitening is a procedure that can lighten the natural colour of your teeth. Teeth whitening treatment can be done at home or in surgery for a quicker result.
Who Should Not Go In For Teeth Whitening?
The majority of people can have tooth whitening but there are certain people for whom the treatment is not suitable. These include:
- Children below eighteen years of age.
- Pregnant and lactating mothers.
- Those with sensitive gums and teeth.
- Those who have had dental treatments like tooth coloured fillings, crowns and other restorations.
- Those who are allergic to hydrogen peroxide.
- Those who have gum diseases, cavities, exposed roots and other dental problems.
Side effects, although rare, can occur.
- Your teeth may become sensitive.
- Your gums may be affected.
- You may develop an allergy.
Our Tooth Whitening Prices:
Prices start from £260 for patients who are on our dental membership plan!
In Surgery or Home Whitening?
Which ever option you choose you will always need to see the dentist first for an assessment to see if you are suitable for any tooth whitening treatment.
IT IS ILLEGAL FOR ANYONE OTHER THAN A REGISTERED DENTIST TO PROVIDE TOOTH WHITENING TREATMENTS. PLEASE DO NOT RISK YOUR ORAL HEALTH!